Seeking a Fundraising and Communications Manager. Come join our team!
Are you a marketing and development professional with a passion for the environment?
We'd love to hear from you.
Connected Conservation Foundation is seeking a Fundraising and Communications Manager to play a pivotal role in telling our story and growing our projects. It’s a unique opportunity to work with brilliant corporate teams and local conservation partners from around the world. Helping us expand our fundraising income for technology projects that help protect species and natural ecosystems. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of successful marketing to promote the Foundation’s work and that of its partners.
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
Contract: Two-year permanent contract / Part-time – 3 days a week
Required: Please send CV and Covering Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a small charity and exist to protect wildlife and ecosystems, provide local education and support communities through technology. We have five long-running projects across Kenya, South Africa and Zambia, with solutions to help stop poaching, environmental destruction and human-wildlife conflict. We make a difference by uniting the collective capabilities and resources of local partners, technology companies and conservationists. Can you help us in our mission to solve conservation challenges using technology and bring benefits to both wildlife and local people?
- Stakeholder management and relationship building to cultivate new and existing supporters. Helping identify new sources of income and opportunity. Liaising directly with corporate sustainability teams.
- Help plan strategies to build new relationships with partners. Engaging with partners at all levels, networking and running events.
- Communicating to partners constantly and keeping them in the know of upcoming campaigns, achievements and announcements.
- Preparing and delivering successful persuasive written proposals.
- Design and run internal fundraising initiatives within our sponsor's employee networks.
- Managing the creation and execution of marketing materials – commissioning and managing design work, copywriting and proofreading, creating web and social media content, evaluation reporting and supporting messaging from multiple partners.
- Social media marketing and community engagement
- Working with Connected Conservation Engineers and Partners to source content materials and turn their input into compelling stories and reports.
- Confidence in networking to build relationships.
- Persuasive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in corporate and international fundraising or in a comparable field.
- Experience in creating and executing on marketing plans, alongside other partners.
- Eye for details and high standards in execution quality and communications.
- Ability to work autonomously, with good project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability of storytelling in the right tone and language for CCF.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a brilliant and friendly team from around the world.