Connected Conservation Foundation
- For the purposes of European data protection laws (primarily, the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR) we are the Controller in respect of your personal data which is provided by you, or collected by us, via this website or through direct correspondence with us. "Personal data" means information from which you can be identified, and "controller" means that we are the ones who decide how and why your personal data is collected. Our full name: Connected Conservation Foundation (a registered charity in England and Wales (number ) and a company limited by guarantee in English (number 11632911)).
Our contact details: 4th Floor, Verde Building, 10 Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DU
- We are collecting your personal data in the following ways and for the following purposes – i) when you provide your contact details to us (either directly through the websites, or if you write to us or telephone us and provide those details) so that we can create a database of people who are interested in our activities, and keep those people updated with news about us, ii) through the use of "cookies", or similar technology, in order to understand how our website is being used by visitors, and to provide them with a service which is optimum to them and us.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is, for i) above, that you have given your consent for us to collect, hold and use your personal data for the purposes of communicating with you about our activities, and, for ii) above, because it is in our "legitimate interests" to operate our website so that it gives the best possible user experience, and provides us with information about how it used by visitors.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are [to be inserted]:
- [If we intend to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, it is to [name country] which is subject to [a finding of adequacy by the European Commission] [us having binding corporate rules in place] [standard data protection clauses have been put in place] [other?].][We do not propose to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.] / [consider if Article 49 derogations apply.]
- The personal data will be stored for [insert period or formula].
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
- You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data. A "supervisory authority" is the regulator responsible in each EU country for ensuring that data protection laws are complied with.
- Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement. However, if you do not supply your personal data to us, we will not be able to keep you updated with news and developments concerning Connected Conservation.
- [We use automated decision-making processes[, including profiling,] as follows: